Point of purchase displays are a great way to increase sales and help your products get more attention. In this article, we will discuss some tips for improving your point of purchase displays.
- Get to the point!
When it comes to advertising, less is more. People are not going to stand there and take the time to read long-winded texts. They are also not going to spend time trying to decode a complicated message. Help your customers understand the value of your product by keeping the messages on your point of purchase displays short and to the point.
- Make your products easily accessible.
People should not have to awkwardly twist and maneuver products out of your point of purchase displays. Do not try to stuff as many products into the display that you possibly can. The store employees will start to become frustrated if every time someone reaches over for a product, the rest of the items come crashing down. Try to make the buying experience as enjoyable as possible.
- Strategically Place Your Items
- Counter Displays are great for small impulse purchase products. If you are selling a small item like a hand sanitizer or lip balm, place them on the checkout counter.
- Floor displays can offer greater visibility than the shelf. These displays make your items stand out and can be helpful for small products that often get lost in the shuffle of larger products on the shelf.
- End Caps Displays are at the end of aisles and are one of the most highly sought after real estate space in the store. These displays have a lot of space that can fit larger products or multiple products at a time. Fry’s Food Stores does a great job of featuring sale items on their aisle end cap displays.
Here at azpro, our skilled team can help create and properly install your point of purchase displays to boost your products and maximize sales. Call us today at 866-907-8438 to learn about which point of purchase displays would be best for your products.