<![CDATA[If you want to increase your store traffic, advertise a special sale or event, entice patrons to your restaurant, or let customers know about a fabulous new financing offer at your bank, window graphics can get the job done. If you have ever had customers come in and say, “Wow, I have walked by this store for years and never knew what it was all about,” then window graphics are a great option for you. In a nondescript strip mall or on a busy downtown street, window graphics can set your business apart. They can be colorful, informative and attractive, helping to build your brand and increase awareness of your business and what you do. Window graphics are also relatively inexpensive, and as a point of purchase marketing tool, they are incredibly effective. In addition, they are not permanent but do wear well, so if you want to keep the same graphics up for months, that works, but they can also be changed regularly to coordinate with your online, print or broadcast advertising. If your business is hard to find, window graphics can make all the difference. Imagine a line in your advertising that says, “We’re easy to find, just look for the big doggie in the window,” and watch your pet store’s sales soar! azpro can handle everything for you, and you’ll find our client service is second to none. We’re your window graphics partner — from idea to installation. Here are some specific ideas of how window graphics can work for your business:
- Tell customers or clients exactly what you do: “We sell top quality children’s clothes!”
- Showcase photos of your products: a large graphic of an ice cream cone will bring customers in.
- Make it easy for customers to visit you: “Free parking in back!”
- Announce a special deal: “Auto Financing as low as 1.5%!”
There are other benefits to window graphics too:
- Enhance privacy. Window graphics can do double duty – like showcasing hairstyles for people on the street while providing privacy for clients who are having their hair done. (There’s nothing worse than having people on the street looking in while you have your head covered in foils.)
- Save on city permits. While signage is important, and there are all sorts of creative ways to use it, permits can sometimes be tricky (and expensive), especially for special event signage. Some downtown associations frown upon banners or sidewalk signs, but window graphics are rarely a problem.
- Improve your view. If the side or back windows of your business look out on a brick wall or alley full of trash cans, you can mask that nasty view and create ambiance inside at the same time. Get creative with product messaging or window graphics of beautiful scenery, “stained glass,” or simple stripes and colors. The possibilities are literally endless!