Benefits of Vehicle Graphics
If you have a fleet of vehicles that is not wrapped, every driver you pass on the highway is a potential customer that was just lost. Vehicle fleets are not only utilized to deliver goods, transport employees, carry tools for installations, or whatever respective purposes a business sees fit, but they also serve as mobile billboards for your company.
LOCAL OR NATIONAL EXPOSURE
Vehicle graphics work extremely well if your company is dependent on local business, especially for service companies like plumbers, HVAC, carpet cleaners, or construction. However, nationwide businesses, like trucking outfits, will also benefit from wrapping their fleets.
The versatility of vehicle graphics is another major advantage, as the materials used are not just limited to cars, vans, or trucks. Vehicle graphics can be applied to watercraft, off-road vehicles, and aircraft as well.
VEHICLE WRAP STATS
Studies confirm that a sleek, eye-catching design on your vehicle fleet will undoubtedly drive sales and increase brand recognition. Below are some statistics the Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA) compiled about vehicle wraps:
- 98% of Americans indicated they notice media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- 29% said outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week of seeing the ad.
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles per year will pass in front of 9 million other vehicles.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base their buying decisions on ads they see.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 80,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15x greater than other advertising media.
Our skilled team is completely focused on providing awesome service, especially when it comes to our specialties of retail signage/displays, corporate decor, and vehicle fleet wraps. Call us today at 866-907-8438 to learn more about our capabilities and how we can help you create and properly install your next project.