azpro // Graphic InstallerWhether you are an experienced vinyl graphics installer, a carpenter, auto mechanic, window tinter, or just plain enjoys hand on work with an eye for detail, you could have a career installing graphics! Advertising is all around us, everywhere we look we see vehicle wraps and lettering, storefront window graphics, banners or advertising hanging in malls and stores. Being a graphics installer is a fast paced, ever changing career filled with exciting jobs, travel, and a chance to earn some great money! This is a hands-on position with something new every day. Our installers install vehicles lettering and wraps, wall murals, corporate logos and branding packages, window graphics, banners, and tons of other cool graphics. If you are career-minded and want to grow with us then please apply. Graphic installation and/or signage industry experience is preferred but not required. We offer a paid training program for people that are a fit with our core values and have a passion and eye for quality.
AZProWe are an ever-expanding company that focuses on finding the right people and building them up so they can reach their full potential. We are always looking for the right person–people who are dedicated to doing the right thing, no matter what, that have long-term goals and strive to achieve those goals, and take personal responsibility for their actions.
- Install according to azpro standards (formal certifications and training are made available through azpro.
- Maintain quality control.
- Communication and customer service.
- Follow procedures and guidelines.
- Work with the greater good of our clients and company in mind.
- Go Beyond.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean MVR.
- Working smart phone with camera (we provide an allowance for data usage and discount on your entire bill through Verizon).
- Perform physical activity and/or standing for long periods of time both indoors and outdoors.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Positive upbeat attitude and client service skills.
- Before/after hours, weekend and out of town installations are often required (1-5 days at a time – per diem is provided).
- Ability to work at heights of up to 40+ feet in a boom/lift.
- Have fun and work smart.
- Installation of various Internal and External signage (non-electric).
- Installation of various graphics to vehicles and trailers.
- Installation of various graphics to walls and windows.
- Light mechanical and handyman type work is often involved (removal of vehicle mirrors, switch-plate covers, door handles, etc)
- All tools and materials are provided, upkeep and organization of these provided tools is mandatory.