“23 Creative Ways to Reuse Old Plastic Bottles” found here. That got me thinking. What are some creative ways to repurpose the laminating film we have here at azpro? From time to time, we’ll have excess laminating film that would be considered waste, because it’s not long enough to laminate a project we’re working on. We will start a new roll to ensure there’s no interruption to its lamination. After some brainstorming and a little Pinterest research, here are some creative ways I found to repurpose laminating film:
- Coasters | laminating film is waterproof, so what better way to protect your table from a cold beverage.
- Page Sleeves | How often do you catch your kids and/or students writing in the books? Cut lamination sleeves and hand over the expo marker and voila! No markings directly in the book.
- Cards | Laminating film is great for creating ‘window’ like features in a card.
- Stained “Glass” | Cut and color shapes or letters of laminating film to utilize in your windows.
- Luggage Tags | Get a luggage-sized pouch and use the laminating film as the tag insert
- Marker-boards | laminating film is glossy making it easy to be written on by marker board markers. Cut a piece off and apply it to a piece of scrap cardboard or use it for grocery lists that can be easily stuck to the fridge with a magnet.
- Transparency Film | Excess laminating film can be utilized just the same as projector transparency film